Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Party Ideas

Since Little S' birthday is coming and I decided to have SPRING THEMED PARTY. I went blog hopping to get more ideas for my DIY. Although I started doing some stuff some months ago, fresh ideas will always be uhm fresh. So after doing some good research and getting A LOT of spring lovin' ideas, here's my top favorite blog site - HOSTESS with the MOSTESS!!

I am in love with all their theme ideas. I tell you once you click on the link you'll be hooked and getting your hands dirty over artsy and craftsy beedoos won't be a worry anymore!  I got some photos to keep you inspired.


This one was very disco bling and apt for bridal showers and such! Don't you just love the cutesy disco balls?

Your fierce girly side will surely show with this Leopard, Lace and Love theme!


And for those planning out their Easter Egg Hunt Party, this is just the right bunny wunny idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment