Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Leggings - The Invasion

Ever since last year I kept on seeing this new trend all over my Facebook sellers and back then it costs P250.00 each which is way too much for an unemployed single mother like me who relies solely from her parents regarding baby expenses (although I was able to keep a stash from my SSS benefit). Until come this year, I saw a seller with a much cheaper line. So after dissecting the pros and cons of me buying the leggings I gave in to my shopaholic self and got Little S her own pair.

I was a bit disappointed since the print did not look the same as the one shown on the photo by the seller nonetheless I thought this pair was cheaper than the average so I guess this was the reason why. Heck it was just P125.00 compared to the original ones,it costs almost half the price. Nonetheless, Little S was comfortable in it and did not fuss around which is a bigger deal than aesthetic appeal (that is for me).

She wore the pants when we went for a checkup because of her bad cough. And all throughout the ride to and fro she never showed any resistance whatever to the pants. And of course, I was more than happy. Riding a jeepney with an infant is no joke and Little S behaving the whole time was more than just a bonus. Plus I bought her a new headband to go with that purple shirt (as shown in the photo). A casual day it was indeed!



2 comments:

  1. Leggings are my bestfriend. Keeps my baby's legs safe from insect bites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have almost a dozen pairs of generic leg warmers too! :D (to shoo away mosquitoes)

    ReplyDelete