Sunday, July 24, 2011

When to Un-Trust


I am not exactly good with people but I try to make the best of every situation. And as much as I really treasure all the people who comes into my life there are others who sometimes I regret ever meeting. Or maybe it was me all along; I put too much trust in any one that breaking me is no hard task.

YES. Over and over again I see myself heart broken not my ex lovers (maybe but not all the time). But with friends whom I thought are precious diamonds. It seems to me that they never gave  the same effort in treasuring the relationship as I did. And does that make me a loser of some kind? Honestly. I. don't. know. But oftentimes I just wish I never felt that pain with any of them.

Sometimes it is good to have friends, to open your heart to them. But BE WARY. Not everyone thinks the same way as you do.


LESSON 1 (Little S): Think before you trust. A personal wall is never a bad thing. Know your limitations regarding building friendships. Yes, they are healthy until they starts betraying you.



                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment