Tuesday, July 5, 2011

DIY 1st BDAY (Little S)

I've been raving about Little S' 1st birthday party that after the event I even forgot to blog about it. Well thank God for memory I remembered to post a couple of details here - now.


So yeah; the day of the party was gloomy BUT it didn't rain so it was still fun fun fun.


I know I know, I keep on saying Little S' but here you can see it's Cassandra, well she has two names and the first starting with S is not exactly conventional so others call her Cassandra instead. Anyway, the CASSANDRA BANNER i made using scrapbooking paper and the letters I just printed out using a font from dafont.com, nifty right?


I also made this pabitin from crepe paper turned into roses. I should've gotten a better photo so that it can be appreciated more but I only got this, so this has to do.

I also got a couple of mother ballons for the decoration. Although we had both pink and green as giveaways for the kids.

The birthday cake was really simple as well. It was a gift from one of my titas.



This was the video my videographer friend made for Little S' birthday. And I love how it captured the simplicity of country living and how 1st birthdays should always be (I apologize for my obnoxious friends).

HAPPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment